Monday, April 8, 2013

Hiya!


:D!

Say hello to my new companion~ Sister Smith! ("Oh that's easy to remember!" has been the top comment of the week, haha.)
Also all the Elders and Sisters who are training and being trained. :D For the first time EVAR, more Sisters came out at once than Elders. 8 Sisters, 7 Elders! That's a looooot! So, yeah. Yay for that I guess. :D?

Conference was soooo goood! There was understandably a lot about the family, and of course I liked the the talks about missionary work and stuff :) I don't have my notes in front of me, but I'm excited for the Ensign to come out so I can study them all again. Each conference seems to get better and better! 

So did I understand Dad correctly in assuming that both your hives disapperated? Sheesh. Nobody's happy XD I hope it gets warmer for you! It's supposed to be in the 70°s this week, so I'll see what I can send back thatways :P It rained most of the weekend here, too. So the saying goes, "when it rains, it pours!" Who knew. Haha.

Training! *flail* I'm doing my best, but Sister Smith is definitely much better prepared than I was. It's a common theme. I think it's cos she's more willing to practice than I was, but we all have some idea of my stubbornness. Hooray? I'm getting better! It's hard to let go and change ourselves sometimes, but that's what we can learn from Alma 24:17-18. We all have our own "weapons of war", or our own vices and things we can remove from ourselves to be able to help others better. Sometimes it has to do with how we treat each other, things we say that we can remove from our language, sometimes bad habits we need to break. It's tough, but we can prevail! Especially if we involve the Lord in helping us to remove those things from our lives- or even if we need help identifying them to remove them (cos we're not perfect by any means!). 

Thank you for your support! Dad's letter was the only one I got this week, although granted it was transfer week so things don't get circulated well through the mission office. It is what it is. :)

I love you all soooo much! I'm grateful for your prayers- I can feel them working in the lives of my life and in the lives of my companion & investigators! :3
I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!
Sister Nelson

With Sister Smith and Pres and Sister Westin April 2013

New Missionaries and Trainers April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment