Thursday, September 5, 2013


FAMILY!! <3

Okay, I will get to zone conference in a minute cos I'll be going on forever about that. :D

Beekeepers are fun! They actually keep their hives differently; not in a traditional beebox but on a weird triangular pole thing. They're not even inclosed! But they keep them in the backyard, so they don't have to worry about too many predators. I didn't ask about swarming, so I don't know! I impressed them with my jargon knowledge tho, and managed to keep my companion in the dark on accident <_< haha. their honey is way dark tho, and both Sis Tanner and I agreed that IL honey is better :3 (srsly tho). 

wait, when did Matt declare he wanted to do engineering? man, all this musical skill is just being wasted, isn't it. hahaha. 
Is all the applying for colleges coming? Or did that pass already? ¯\[°_O]/¯ haha.

@familysearch I'm not too worried about it yet, considering I can't really use it. But if you want to tackle that can of worms, by all means!

Ahaha if we got Payton involved with obstacle courses, that'd be the most hilarious thing ever. We'd have to get him to stop spazzing so much though, he's still an excitable little guy. Man, I can't wait to see him spring over the futon :D my suggestion is google! google solves everything!

awww haircut. is it way short again? or back to normal length? almost? and it's not that cool white anymore? I thought it looked cool that way.

OKAY 'scuse me while I fan about awesomeness at zone conference this week
basically the biggest thing ever happened this week: our mission is a test mission!!! there are 12 missions total for trying this out, and there are 405 mission in the whole world. (That translates into 2.96% of all missionaries.) AND... it's for FACEBOOK!!! CRAZY. Right now it's just limited to the zone leaders and exchange sisters, but sometime within the next few weeks it'll roll out to the rest of us. So, just in case they want me to modify all my facebook to make it missionary appropriate: if you see me on facebook, I'm not being a disobedient missionary. okay? okay. :D 
I'm not sure if they're going to for sure ask us to use our ones that we had before or make a new one, so I'm not sure if I'll be on mine or what. Personally I think they should just make a facebook page for the missionaries to use so it won't keep moving and floating around and changing. But that's just me. We'll see how it goes! Lots of things to fiddle around with and try, since it is, after all, a test. :D Madness! (Sparta!)

Yep. Other than that, we talked more about being nicer to each other haha. Also, I saw Sister Loveland!! :D AND we got to go on exchanges! Yay! So we spent another day together :D So fun! I just love her. A lot. I'm sad she goes home in two weeks, and she's even more sad. She doesn't want to go just as much as I don't want her to XD But it's a bittersweet thing. Someday we'll be together again in Utah and playing pinochle until we've got cards coming out of our ears. Mm. Looking forward to that. But yeah, so good to see her. It was like... I don't even know what. Like talking to your family on the phone for the first time in 7 months. :D We send a lot of letters haha. Anyway! She's great. 

Otherwise, this week we tried to see a lot of people. It's hard for me to transition still from Paradise where everyone is retired and home all the time, to a normal community where people aren't home all the time. Derp. There's still a ton of people that not even my companion knows cos we just don't know when they're home! Bah. Anyway, that's been an interesting challenge.

Not much else to report, really. One of our investigators, Stacy, has now come to church with us four times! It's been great. She has a ton of questions, and loves how the church is set up and everything. She's still got some things that she wants to figure out for herself, as she rightly should, so that's good. We'll see how things go! Add in an extra prayer for her, okay? :)

Thanks for being awesome! Things are going really good, and tho we have a lot to do there's so much joy! Oh yeah, and while you're at the prayers, throw in an extra one for President Weston. Even though I swear he's perfect. @_@

Have an AWESOME holiday! It's raining here today, so we're enjoying it :D 

LOVELOVELOVE,
Sister Nelson


With Sister Tanner Sept 2013
Sunset Sept 2013

Sunset Sept 2013

It's raining Sept 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment